Sunday, January 2, 2011

Playing catch up...

...Crap.  I have fallen behind on this thing once again.  You see, I am fortunate enough to have such an amazingly wonderful husband who lets me take on several large projects at once...what a patient and loving man.  Watch for those adventures in future posts...

Here are some highlights of OCTOBER!  I figure it's better late then never, or at least that is what I choose to tell myself.


 CHRIS TURNS 30!!

Mason's friend MAX had a superhero party - Sarah (his Mom) does an amazing job - check out that face paint!!!  Mason was totally in character!  Thanks for the costume Jackie!





My baby girl turned 12 on me...

Girls trip with Eric to the Broncos game!  Thanks E!!
(BTW - it was the Raiders game - and it was horrible.)
Great company and great food though!!

 Mason had his preschool Halloween party and I got to 
volunteer that day!  So so so much fun!



The hubs in a tux.  Doesn't get much better then that!
DAVIS CONFERENCE CENTER GALA

Halloween 2010
Wet, but sooo much fun!



 
The one somewhat dry pic we got.  20 seconds later - DOWNPOUR!


Mason and Lex!


I feel like these pictures were taken AGES ago...

Post # 35 - New Years goal - keep this thing updated!



No comments:

Post a Comment