Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Redfish Fun in the SUN and TONS of pics...

Here are some - okay A LOT pictures of some of my most favorite, best loved, dearest people in my life...

The loves of my life...


Camie + Tyler Sister-in-law and soon to be hubby! Awwwhhhh....


Seriously - look at him!


Best Daddy with my little lady...


Seriously...


Cheese. Ball. Central.


B-girl fell and ran straight to her Papa E


Daddy helping the kiddos feed the fish!


A few good men...


My little Diva...


The tongue helps with the thinking process.


Get it.


LoVe.


Seriously.


B and E


Papa's stolen hat...


Love my girl. Look at her...man I love this girl!


The girls.


FUN IN THE SUN






Michelle, Alexa and Amanda


Mase and Nick - fast friends...



My little Lassie...


LoVe - lOvE - LoVe


Post #21 - Heaven on Earth...

6 comments:

  1. Could your little Mase be any cuter? Brightyn is a doll as well, but I can't get over Mason's eyes. They are just like yours and draw you in!!! So cute!! Looks like you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute and the ones below are GORGEOUS!! Do you edit your pictures, or just have a really nice camera? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Your kids are adorable. Camping is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready to give your babies a huge big hug! They might not like me, but they are cute enough to just eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red Fish Lake, looks absolutely breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle! I saw your blog post on facebook and i had to check it out! You take awesome pictures! Your kids are so cute! Hope everything is going good! See you soon with all of Camie's wedding stuff!
    love- Sade

    ReplyDelete