We met at Dixie because we both cheered - GO, FIGHT, WIN! She is unreal. Double backflips, awesome partnering - pretty much fearless - awesome.
The best thing about us is that we can go such a long time without seeing each other (basically when I get consumed with my own existence) but when we do get the chance to hang out, it seems like we haven't spent much time away from each other at all! She is such a great friend who I love dearly!
To the point... Korryn and her boys came to visit (a few months ago...I know, I am sooo behind...so sue me...) and we had a little play date. Now, I don't blog about all Mason's adventures, but this one was so so sweet! We went to Ryn's parents house and her sweet Dad drives a school bus. He pulled up right in time, and you guessed it, invited the kids to go on a ride...
If you know my sweet little Lover of Life, Mason was SOOO excited for his first ride on a big yellow bus! He hopped right on and saying they had a blast would be an understatement! (I had a blast watching them so good times for all!)


We went around a large block and stopped at the ole family farm. The kids saw the animals, climbed on the fence to check everything out from above- even Brightyn got in on the action... Okay, well actually Bright was not as impressed...




Then on our way back to the bus, we saw their dog - just chillin'... I laughed forever and had to have a picture.

When we got back to the house, it was time for some chores. Mason got to feed the horses (Michael let him act like he was anyway)... He. Was. In. Heaven.

So, thanks for being so totally awesome Ryn! I love your face! I am so happy our memories can now include some "G" rated material...not that we really had any "R" moments...nothing we wouldn't want our kids doing...wait...
Post #22 - XOXO!







Whatever Miss "I don't party but I won't judge you if you do" D.D. I hope my kids act like you did in college but I have a feeling I won't be so lucky.
ReplyDelete-brad
Thanks. What a nice post. That was a really fun day. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
ReplyDelete