Friday, May 28, 2010

My beautiful big kids!

My sweet friend Nikki let me borrow her super sweet camera to take some pics of the kids! I swear we get photos done and by the next day - Brightyn has grown so much! So in the spirit of tracking ever second of her life (I jest) here are some of the favorites!

Bright











Mase
So happy to have his "Grow a butterfly" kit!







Together
is our favorite place to be!





I am so in love with these two squishy faces!

Post #11 - Joy.

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute, love both off their sweet little faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you not love their little squishy faces?? So adorable! I had to show your blog to one of the PICU nurses that took care of Mason...she was absolutely amazed at how awesome he looks and how adorable your kiddos are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such adorable kids!!! Their smiles are infectious!!!

    ReplyDelete