Here are some videos of their class presentation - mind you he can do them all perfect but we found out he is a MAJOR show off...go figure...
I forgot the camera so I will post some pictures of graduation when I get them from the gracious people who let took some for me! :-/ For the recital we had the opposite problem. The batteries in the camcorder were dead but I had a camera...one day I will get it together - probably maybe.
Here are some photos! They did their class dance first - I NEED A HERO! So darling thanks to Miss Maddie! Then they did their preschool presentation! My son is freaking cute FYI!!!
This is Mase and Gavin. They are the only boys in the class, and they are both cancer survivors! Random, but super sweet!

Mason and Ellie in their pose! LOVE!

Mason on stage...



My little tough guy!

Mason and his "GIRLFRIEND" Lexus (good thing his is confident with his woman being a foot taller than him ;-)


Mason and Miss Marsha - this woman is an angel! She has done so much for Mason...

Seriously - don't you want to kiss them both?!

Love this!

The end of a LONG day - Brightyn had ran Papa Eric around the theater and torn out her hair. Chris had worked all day. I had chased kids and ran errands all day and Mason had school, a birthday party AND his recital! We all slept well! :-)

Mason and Mommy playing around! :-)

We had so much fun!
Post #10 - Great Job Mase!!!







Your family is so freaking cute Chelle! Love all the pictures.
ReplyDeletePs We NEED to get together ASAP!
Miss you
What a stud! He's super cute. I know I always say this, but he is hilarious to watch during primary.
ReplyDelete