I think I may be the most lucky, spoiled and blessed lady on the planet! Seriously - I have the best husband, kids, family and friends ever, and they like to celebrate my birthday as much as I do ;-)
The big day was one of the best yet! One of my dancers (Sweet, wonderful Jenni) watched my kids all morning so I could go to "hot yoga" with my rad friend Sarah (thanks girl) and a little spa time (thanks me)! :-) I came home to this...
...and this! :-)
MY KIDS LOVE HER AS MUCH AS I DO - WHICH IS A LOT - AND IT'S PRETTY EASY TO SEE WHY...
Then my sweet friend Nik took me and the kids to ZUPAS (Wisconsin Cauliflower and Nut about Berries Salad - I. Love. You.) and had some great laughs! After we left I came home and SHOWERED! Happy birthday to me - AND got ready...big day folks!
That night Chris' parents and sister Cam came down for dinner at my favorite place (Tepanyaki - fillet, chicken and noodles) and we took these...(well Mase took most of them :-)
YUMMY. YUMMY. YUMMY.
To top off the night we got home and Chris surprised me with a peanut butter cup pie from Village Inn (HEAVEN) which was so thoughtful! Is it weird that my birthday revolved around food!?
The next night some great friends took me to dinner at The Pizza Factory (Seriously - more food!) I LOVE THESE LADIES! Then - we HAD to run to Dairy Queen to experience frozen hot chocolate (thank you Jackie). I highly recommend it! We took this...
Today - My parents drove all the way from Washington State to take me to lunch...okay, they came for several reasons, but they came no less... My sister Melanie and her family (Aaron, Machaela, Christian, Natalie and Ella) came too! We took these...

Thanks to everyone who made me feel so special on my big day via texts, FB messages, emails, food and parties! It seriously means so much...
Post #13 - 29...here I come!







seriously a fun night! You are the best...I obviously need some coaching with the "michelle head tilt" ;-) That is kind of an embarrassing pic. love ya (even if you did put that up on your blog)!
ReplyDeleteUm thanks for the pic of me looking oh so cool. I think I need some major help with the "Michelle head tilt" as well. Happy birthday or Brithweekend.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday week to you! we sure had fun, can't wait until next month. good thing i didn't even attempt the head tilt, i look dorky enough as is!
ReplyDeleteGee Thanks Chelle for posting this picture. You are so kind. Lis, we ROCKED it! I love the head tilt you have going! I am glad we could go out and celebrate how awesome you are! :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha - no worries ladies! It's down :-) I LOVE YOU FRIENDS!!! Seriously, I do.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that we got to go out. It was good fun and good laughs! And I got to see the head tilt picture before you took it down. :)
ReplyDeleteYou sure do have an amazing family and friends. You are so loved.
ReplyDelete