Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Family Photo Session!

So I have this super, wonderful, awesomely talented friend who took our family pictures a few weeks ago. I am sure I gained a few more gray hairs during the experience - but she got some great shots (thank goodness)! Check out her blog - she rocks - her name is Chelsea Christensen - I love her.

http://cjcphotography.blogspot.com/

Here are a few of my favorites!












Two posts in one day...tick tick BOOM!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family! I'm so glad youve joined the bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stinkin' cute family!!! welcome to the blogging and stay at home mom world! you are going to love both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE family photos! crazy how things change so fast (now i'm a mom of 3)! keep smiling.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You are blogging! Your pictures, of course, are beautiful. Darling little family and I especially love the little outfit of Brightyn and the fluffy white headband. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete