Patience
Love
Unfailing acceptance
Joy
Gratitude
And the arts of
“Time-out”
“Pulling my hair out”
“Putting my foot down” …Ahhh – I am SO excited for 4! ;-)
The party started with the Family on Saturday night and Mason had his first sleepover with his sweet cousins. He has never been so happy, willing or eager to go to bed!! I wish those cuties could come over every night!
Then Sunday (the day before his birthday) he got a gift from his sweet Primary teachers, got to stand and have everyone sing to him, and got to play the rest of the day with his cousins. Then we had my sister Melanie and her family, Chris’ parents, sister and her fiancĂ© and our awesome friends The Hawkes Family over for a birthday dinner! Pretty much a bunch of Mason’s favorite people!
That is when the spoiling began! What a lucky kid to have so many people that like him!
Holding Mason's eyes while Dad pulled out his 1st, big present...
A BIG BOY BIKE!!!
His face when he saw it...
The Cake – I am very proud of! All Mason had been talking about was wanting a BLUE cake. No characters, no decorations (although I added a few), just plain BLUE cake... so I jazzed up the inside! There are moments I think I may be the best Mom ever! LOL!

The inside...

Brightyn obviously enjoyed the cake...

The loot from the family...what a stud!
Then to Tuesday for his school birthday party…MAN-O-MAN!! I am not sure who had more fun – me or Mase. His awesome teacher Mrs. Marsha let me see some of the things they have been working on and made him a birthday crown! The kids also get to bring a big bag full of their favorite things! He felt so special!

Mason's face while his class sang to him...

Playing with one of Mason's favorite things...bubbles!


Brightyn when she couldn't play with Mason's birthday prizes...
Then we skip to Saturday. Mason had a friend party at Lil Flippers Gymnastics in Kaysville and it was a HUGE success! The kids had so much fun and Mason was so happy! I thought I might up and croak after - but alas – I did not.
Look at that red, sweaty face! That's my Mason!

Some of his birthday posse...


My sweet niece Machaela with Bright :-)
Oh it doesn't end there...We came home and set up our BRAND NEW TRAMP! (Anyone else hear the PRICE IS RIGHT announcers voice when they read that?! Just checking.) It was a much longer process then I had anticipated, but watching the kids having a ball was totally worth it! Then Mason got to jump with a few friends before we went to dinner with Chris’ parent at RED ROBIN. Delish!
Then we came home, the kids crashed hard, and so did we!
What a great week celebrating one awesome little boy. And guess what!? My birthday week is next! YESSSSSSSSSSS!
Post #6 - Great week, great kid, great fun, glad it’s done!







so maybe you should come throw our parties from now on! love the cake. your little mason is so sweet, there is just something special about him. .. glad that sweet boy was spoiled, he deserves it. and how cute is your baby girl with her little teeth!
ReplyDeleteMason is such a little cutie! You celebrate b-days like we do, we like them to last a long time!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mr. Mason! You are so stinkin' cute! I love watching your expressions during Primary. Sounds like you had an amazing birthday week! April birthdays are the best!
ReplyDeleteI've been begging Ry for a trampoline for a long time. And a fence. Here's to me crossing my fingers!
I must say, being your kid wouldn't be so bad! haha I am not sure if Hil and I ever introduced to you the birthday hangover! Sounds like you had one! I love you Michelle! Its so fun to be updated about your little family! Good luck with your birthday hangover next!
ReplyDeleteYay Mason!! So glad you were spoiled:) You deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! It is my view that no child should grow up without a trampoline. I will not tell you the crazy things we did with ours though when we were little or you might get rid of it ;)
ReplyDelete