Well, we had a BLAST and I just have to say - I love my family beyond words. My sister Melanie recently moved back from Chicago after playing Diane in the cast of "Million Dollar Quartet" (which has now opened in New York and was nominated for THREE Tony Award - GOOD LUCK MDQ!!!) and it is SO much fun having them around! My parents were in town Memorial Day weekend so we celebrated my birthday (as posted below) on Saturday, and my niece Ella's birthday on Sunday. Chris' parents were out of town but were kind enough to let us entertain at their home and a great time was had by all! We took these...
Mase, Ella and Natagirl cramming into the jeep! The batteries were running low - it was riding so slow Bright was behind pushing it at one point - hilarious!

River Dance...I mean soccer anyone?! Chris, Kayla and Christian scrimmaging.



Bright was captivated by Papa Monte! She wanted to be by his side the entire night!

My beautiful niece Kayla and dashing nephew Christian. They are growing up unbelievable fast!!

Mase and Natagirl - The cuteness is irrepressible.

My sister Melanie (the one that looks like my younger sister and is in reality 10 years older than me)...her hubs Aaron and their amazingly awesome children!

On Monday I kinda ditched the camera - it is kind of exhausting trying to cover ever second of our lives - plus I think I deserved a day off...
We had a great day though! We spent the morning with the kids (Chris, my devilishly handsome hubs, let me sleep in), we went on our first adventure of Geocaching (okay I do have some pics of that). Then we had our annual dinner in Grandma Buttars' immaculate garage with my extended family and had a great time seeing everyone that we don't see enough. Then it was time to head home with the "crap - back to the real world" feeling that we already covered and had the kids snuggled up and ready to crash in the car (okay so there are some photos of that as well) and Chris and I got to chat about whatever we wanted the rest of the night. Such a wonderful weekend! Again - all was worth the "Tuesday morning after a three day holiday weekend" blues...
Post #14 - When is the next time to party already?!







Sounds like a lot of fun!!! Also, my older sister looks way younger than me too. Just isn't fair.... :)
ReplyDelete