It's our Anniversary!
Seven years has flown by...
3 apartments
1 house
6 cars
2 kids
7 jobs (5 of them mine)
1 College Degree
2 GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPION Titles (woot)
3 REGION CHAMPION Titles (woot woot)
&
1 bout with cancer later...
...we have lived, laughed, loved and learned so much.
3 apartments
1 house
6 cars
2 kids
7 jobs (5 of them mine)
1 College Degree
2 GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPION Titles (woot)
3 REGION CHAMPION Titles (woot woot)
&
1 bout with cancer later...
...we have lived, laughed, loved and learned so much.
On our first date Chris took me to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding, we ate at Chili's and went back to his house to play a game our family loves, Marbles. I can honestly say - it sounds like a pretty normal date - but it was anything but normal. I. HAD. A. BLAST.
Chris is the definition of genuine, the perfect gentleman, and hilarious to boot. After one date, I knew the somehow, he would be in my life forever...9 months later (yikes) I convinced him to put a ring on it and never looked back.
I cannot imagine a life without him. He is my best friend. We have been to hell and back in each others arms and that is where I plan to stay forever...
I love you Toph.
Post #27 - Marwig is what bwrings us togever today.
Chris is the definition of genuine, the perfect gentleman, and hilarious to boot. After one date, I knew the somehow, he would be in my life forever...9 months later (yikes) I convinced him to put a ring on it and never looked back.
I cannot imagine a life without him. He is my best friend. We have been to hell and back in each others arms and that is where I plan to stay forever...
I love you Toph.
Post #27 - Marwig is what bwrings us togever today.








Ya...you guys are pretty great and pretty much PERFECT together! I love you guys! Happy Anniversary!!! Love you Coach! : )
ReplyDeleteAwwww. That's just awesome. I want to see more pictures!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! :) I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I'm sad you guys moved into the ward about when I was moving out! I always wanted you to be in young womens with us!! haha Just thought I'd let you know! LOL!! :D
ReplyDelete6 cars!! Wow, we've only had one and have been married 3 years... we need to get going on the car buying! That was a cute post. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete