Thursday, September 2, 2010

One of the Best. Nights Ever.

We have had adventure after adventure this summer. Since I am no longer coaching I might have gone a little over board with planning my new found free time...

Yes, we have had so much fun.
Yes, we have seen lots of family.
Yes, the kids are sooo happy.
Yes, it might just take me MONTHS to recover.

I am so tired...and so happy...and so so tired.

Well, tonight was one of my favorite nights of the whole summer. Mason officially starts school Tuesday, thus, we are still in break mode. So what made it so wonderful? Not much - which is the point. We hung out as a family - all of us looking a bit homeless which was awesome - ate dinner, laughed and laughed, jumped on the tramp, wrestled on the tramp, snuggled on the tramp, watched a little football (Chris was over the moon - which I love) and finished off the night with a little DQ! Yummy! We had absolutely nothing going on tonight...NOTHING! *Gasp* I can barely believe it myself. I just enjoyed my family...it was awesome.

So here are a bunch of photos.
Yes, I know I post a lot of them.
It is after all my blog (and my party) - and I'll over post pictures if I want to (que melody and repeat 3 times)









Check out the hair! I know it is crazy - but isn't it the cutest?!



Once Dad came out - my sweet little munchkins turned into little wrestling monsters...yes, I know Mason is in his cars underwear...

















My three favorite people...



...and four makes up our little family.




This is one of MANY hysterical faces of Mason - Chris and I Can't. Stop. Laughing. I think we may be in trouble with him!



DQ Royalty right here folks...do these poor kids have a mother?






Post #26 - Perfection.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I loved the pictures!!!! You have such a cute family!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are hilarious! ezra was laughing at your babies hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You have the most darling family! I'm glad you had a nice relaxing day together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!!! Oh my gosh I love the hair, the under pants, the grizzly wrestling faces that didn't start until Daddy got home, the AWESOME DQ faces that really do look like mud all over homeless children...and of course the family photo on the tramp. Those are such adorable pictures and that day really does sound like such a blast! Wish Mase good luck in school for me!!!

    ReplyDelete