Crap.
I have added to my list of budget busters... The Vintage Pearl is my newest weakness...
I have always wanted a necklace - I've looked at the site a million times - plus, the ones I always seem to be drawn to would be out of date the second we add to our family...
so I've waited...and waited...
BUT, don't worry - that hasn't stopped me from being a faithful patron.
I have purchased this - this and a few of these as gifts...
Once I started - it was all over.
So for my anniversary I decided it was time. I needed a VP necklace of my own. Surprise - I can't wait until our family is set in stone - I need one now! I have been so excited and cannot believe how fast I got it! It was tucked in my mailbox exactly two weeks from the day I ordered it - a very pleasant surprise. I don't have a super sweet camera, so the pic isn't the greatest, but...
I. love. it.
It is this - this and this and one of these together.
I purposely did them all somewhat different - a perfect way to keepthe option open of adding to it!
I also got Brightyn one of these (for matchy matchy purposes) - so...I added it to a sweet silver necklace she already has with a rose bud and thought it needed a pearl too. Mine came with two so I passed one on to her! It looks adorable! I will have to post a pic but I forgot to take it off before she went to bed.
I recently started following Erin's blog (the designer and owner) and they are doing a giveaway of a new necklace they just came out with. You can find more info on how to enter here.
So happy wearing a little token of my world around my neck for all to see!
WHAT DO I HAVE MY EYES SET ON NEXT???
this these and this
(exactly how it is pictured with the word hope. It's kinda been my word since Mason was in the hospital!)
Post #30 - WARNING - this post may be hazardous to your budget!








way cute! I have one too and I love it. Halli is on the heart and Bella is on the flower. I get so many compliments when I wear it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love mine!!! Expetially because my amazing sister gave it to me!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Michelle!!!
Love Annie!!!!