We started it off by going to Bear Lake with my sister Melanie and her family - man I love having them close! As always, Mason played in the water and Brightyn worked the shovel and bucket - and decided to eat the sand as well! They brought up their wave runners and Mason got his first ride on one...and LOVED it! He wanted to go fast and jump the waves! I was trying to jump the waves (don't worry - all kid friendly), control the wave runner and control my laughter as he would yell "Faster Mommy - GO FASTER"! It was so much fun!
Our little fish!


Here is how she started...

playing in the sand...

eating and covered in sand!

Then Chris' parents bought a 2nd house in St. George and we went down to help them move in and had a great time! The house is so nice and has a pool right outside the back door! The kids swam, played games and we ate a lot of IN-N-OUT Burger. That was pretty much the highlight of the trip for me! :-)
I am not sure why, but I have NO pictures of Mason in St. George! He was playing so hard and long with Daddy I think we just missed getting some of him (I am obviously the photog of the family :-) However, there were a million of Brightyn! She was a ball of energy and totally fun and hilarious!
Brightyn found the perfect little spot to brush her teeth!


Bright is IN LOVE with her new uncle Ty! She always wanted to be around him and she would talk, snuggle, talk, snuggle, etc... it was so sweet!



Um - Grandma Stacie got her her very first glamor set...as you can see, it was a hit...






These are a few photos I know were taken that week as well - I just can't remember when. I wanted to post them because they are so funny!
Brightyn has turned into our little monkey! She climbs and hangs on everything and is pretty fearless!



Mason's darling cousin Ella thought he needed a little makeover... what do you think?

He is going to love these when he is older!!!

Post #24 - All is well.







Those pictures of Brighton with her shirt off and all jeweled out crack me up. Your kiddos are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou have a girly girl too! My Anna loves "pretties" and couldn't get enough pictures of your little one all decked out. They also have the same swim suit. Gotta love Children's Place.
ReplyDelete