Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh Edward....

Whenever there is a midnight opening of TWILIGHT - this group of girls will be!

I have such great friends in my neighborhood - and they are SO. MUCH. FUN. It helps when we have excuses to get together and look at attractive, very young guys...I mean, watch a movie based on some great books!!!

This time I talked my sister into coming too! This fun group + PF Changs + Twilight = Lots of laughs, cat calls (not really ;-) and great memories! Thanks for being such great friends! XOXO!

Oscarina - Workin' the camera...


Such a fun group!!!


Oh Edward - Oscarina, Me, Edward and Kem trying to look serious... dang - we are good.


My gorgeous sissy and me!


Meagan and her cute niece! Thanks for putting it together girl!!!


Post #24 - TEAM EDWARD (But not opposed to staring at the opponent...let's just pretend he is not 11 years younger than me...)

2 comments:

  1. it was very fun... maybe we need a girls night next week sometime. i think i do!

    ReplyDelete