

We got Mason a "butterfly growing kit" and man - it was a hit! We had Lexus and Maura over for a "Release" party and had a great time watching them fly away, jumping on the tramp after and making butterfly cookies! Bright even had her butterly clips in for the celebration! :-)




Oh my sweet Mason. We had just done baths for the night. I was getting Bright into her PJ's and Chris was working on the rest of the nightly routine. Chris came in and asked me where Mason was...couldn't find him...checked the garage, front yard, started yelling his name... I opened the back door - and there he was, playing and singing to himself in his big boy pants. It was very sweet after the heart attack wore off and I caught this picture...

The sweetest boy ever with the best imagination. What a stud!
Letting the butterflies go made me think of the day I will have to let my own kids go out in the world on their own. I am so glad that day is very far away!
Post #18 - Spread your wings and fly...but not for about 15 more years!







Just have to tell you my Mayzi has the same monkey pJammers! Love all of it!
ReplyDelete