(and in an attempt to back-track and preserve our family memories that I have horribly neglected) I am going to be back-blogging a bit. Please bear with me as it is my blog and I can do whatever I want. ;-) Just a heads up... LOVE!
The hubs Chris - is THE MAN!!! He is the best, most genuine, honest, smart and selfless guy that exists on this planet - sorry ladies - I am pretty sure he is the only one! Seriously - don't know how I snagged him. He is such a hard worker and he keeps me grounded. We are so different, so the same, and so in love - awhhhhh.
MASE
Mase is 4 years old and is already a Cancer Survivor. He was diagnosed with AML (leukemia) at 15 months old and battled though chemo, fungal infections and respiratory failure while being in a medically induced coma. He is a happy and healthy kid and you would never know he was sick! He is our fighter!
Bright
Bright is 14 months old and will eat anything on this earth. This is so smart and is a DIVA!!! She knows what she wants and gets it 99% of the time. She is loving and sweet to her brother and LOVES babies! I swear she is 1 year going on 16 sometimes!
My definition of Joy!
This is our crew! We live in Utah (aka ZION) and YES - We. Are. Mormons. That's right! We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints - and to be clear - that means I. Love. Jesus. Oh, and FYI - I am the only wife that my husband has (that I know of).
No comments:
Post a Comment