Mason: Mom, are you crying?
Mom: Yes, but I am okay.
Mason: Mom, (comes close and starts hugging me tight) it's okay.
(Pats me on the back)
Mom: I know baby.
Mason: Mom?
Mom: What Love.
Mason: I'm not a baby. I'm a big boy...
Mom: Mason - Where do your shoes go when you take them off?
Mason: Oh, um, in my drawer.
Mom: Why don't you go and put them away.
Mason: Um, I don't think so.
(After about 5 minutes of this very polite back and forth...)
Mom: Mason, do you want a timeout?
Mason: Mommy, you just yelled at me! Say you're sorry...
(For the record - I wasn't yelling :-)
Mason: MOM!! I really really want that Woody coloring book.
Mom: No bro, not today.
Mason: Mommy, I'm not bro - I'm Mason and I REALLY want it. PLEASE?! PLEASE?! PLEASE?!
Mom: Well, do you have any money?
Mason: Yeah.
Mom: Oh really? Where?
Mason: In your wallet...
(After family night...)
Mason: Dad - will you talk about Jesus?
Dad: Sure, what do you want me to talk about?
Mason: Well, I want to see him tonight...can he come over?
Post #17 - Gotta love him!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







:) he sure is a cutie!
ReplyDeletelove that boy. he is so funny. sorry that your having a hard time, is their anything i can do?
ReplyDelete